- Opened or positioned so a liquid, including wine, could be let out.
- In circumstances of action; astir.
- of a cask or barrel
- To set abroach; to let out, as liquor; to broach; to tap.
- To set abroach; to let aside, as alcohol; to broach; to tap.
- Broached; in a disorder for letting aside or yielding liquor, as a cask that is tapped.
- thus: In a situation to-be diffused or propagated; afoot; astir.
- Broached; permitting on or producing liquor, or in a position for letting completely: as, the cask is abroach.
- Figuratively, to give rise to; spread abroad; disseminate; propagate.
- To open, as a cask, for the intended purpose of letting aside liquor; faucet; broach.
Sentence for "abroach"
- Understanding that there was a butt…
Synonym for "abroach"
Cross Reference for "abroach"
Equivalent for "abroach"