- The combined or interstice between rocks, to-be filled up with mortar. - Gwilt
- Cold water drinking water fountain usually present in general public places; additionally, fountain or liquid origin for creatures (wild birds, ponies etc.)
- The combined or interstice between rocks, becoming filled with mortar.
- A watering-place for animals; a horse-trough. In masonry, a joint or interstice between stones, becoming filled up with mortar or cement. Gwilt. Additionally spelled abbreuvoir.
- Definition for "abreuvoir"
- The combined or interstice between rocks, to-be filled…
- View More
- Sentence for "abreuvoir"