- to put on straight down or rub away by friction; erode. See Synonyms at chafe.
- In order to make weary through constant discomfort; wear down spiritually.
- To rub or wear off; to waste or use away by friction.
- identical to abraid.
- resulting in the top in order to become more rough.
- to endure abrasion.
- outdated spelling of abraid.
- scrub hard or scrub
- put on away
- To rub or use away; scrub or scrape down; detach particles from the surface of by friction: as, glaciers abrade the stones over that they pass; to abrade the prominences of a surface.
- Synonyms Scratch, Chafe, etc. See scrape, transitive verb
- Definition for "abrade"
- to put on straight down or rub away…
- View More
- Sentence for "abrade"
- Synonym for "abrade"
- Verb Forms for "abrade"
- Hypernym for "abrade"
- Cross Reference for "abrade"
- Form for "abrade"
- Same Context for "abrade"
- Variant for "abrade"
- Urban Dictionary for "abrade"