- Situated or occurring on or above the surface of surface: aboveground nuclear examination.
- running or present within the establishment; traditional: journalistic practices unacceptable to your aboveground press.
- Above the surface of this floor.
- over the area.
- perhaps not dead and buried; live.
- Existing, produced, or posted by or inside the institution.
- on or over the surface associated with ground
- The portion of society that isn't underground.
Sentence for "aboveground"
Antonym for "aboveground"
Equivalent for "aboveground"
Same Context for "aboveground"