- Situated or occurring on or above the surface of surface: aboveground nuclear examination.
- running or present within the establishment; traditional: journalistic practices unacceptable to your aboveground press.
- Above the surface of this floor.
- over the area.
- perhaps not dead and buried; live.
- Existing, produced, or posted by or inside the institution.
- on or over the surface associated with ground
- The portion of society that isn't underground.
- Definition for "aboveground"
- Situated or occurring on or above the surface…
- View More
- Sentence for "aboveground"
- Antonym for "aboveground"
- Equivalent for "aboveground"
- Same Context for "aboveground"