- positioned in the upper 1 / 2 of the front page of a broadsheet paper, and thus much more prominent, once the lower half isn't typically visible once the folded magazine is shown available.
- By extension, situated near the top of a web page; perhaps not requiring scrolling. See above the scroll.
- such a thing similarly occupying an exclusive place of general prominence
- Definition for "above the fold"
- Sentence for "above the fold"
- Hows it going man?""You know, keepin'…
- View More
- Antonym for "above the fold"
- Urban Dictionary for "above the fold"