- The act of pivoting to handle inside opposite course from the original, especially in a military formation.
- A military command to show clockwise 180°.
- a complete change of mindset or viewpoint.
- An abrupt turn to deal with the exact opposite course.
- A reversal in direction; reversal of mindset or opinion.
- an important change in attitude or principle or viewpoint
- act of pivoting 180 levels, particularly in a military formation
- To turn 180 levels to face the opposite course;
- To change opinion or mindset drastically.
- turn, usually 180 levels
- change a person's brain and assume the alternative view
Sentence for "about-face"
- That would entail an about-face for…
Phrases for "about-face"
Cross Reference for "about-face"