Definition for "abort"
- to offer beginning prematurely or prior to term;…
Sentence for "abort"
Synonym for "abort"
Verb Forms for "abort"
Phrases for "abort"
Rhyme for "abort"
Hypernym for "abort"
Cross Reference for "abort"
Form for "abort"
Same Context for "abort"
- to offer beginning prematurely or prior to term; miscarry.
- To cease growth before complete development or maturation.
- To terminate an operation or procedure, much like a project, missile, plane, or space vehicle, before conclusion.
- To miscarry; to bring forth youthful prematurely.
- In order to become checked in typical development, whilst either to keep standard or shrink away wholly; in order to become sterile.
- to prevent, cease, or fail just before typical conclusion.
- To cause to terminate (a pregnancy) prematurely, especially ahead of the fetus is viable.
- resulting in the expulsion of (an embryo or fetus) prior to it being viable.
- to provide premature delivery to (an embryo or fetus).
- To interfere with the introduction of; conclude prematurely: abort plans for a corporate takeover.
- To end before conclusion: abort a visit due to disease; abort a takeoff.
- to end the progress of (a disease, for instance).
- resulting in (an action or procedure) to stop at an early on phase, or before typical completion.
- The work of terminating a procedure or process, much like a project, missile, airplane, or space vehicle, before conclusion.
- Computer Science A procedure to terminate execution of an application whenever an unrecoverable mistake or breakdown occurs.
- the big event used to abort an ongoing process.
- An event relating to the abort of an ongoing process.
- An untimely beginning.
- An aborted offspring.
- An abortion.
- the work of terminating a project or process before it is finished
- To cause a premature termination of a foetus; to carry forth offspring prematurely; to finish a pregnancy before term.
- To terminate an activity prior to completion.
- stop development, perish, and become aborted
- terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion
- terminate before completion
- To miscarry in pregnancy.
- To become aborted or abortive; appear or stay static in a rudimentary or undeveloped condition: as, body organs liable to abort.
- To render abortive; check or arrest the introduction of: as, to abort a fever.