- an associate regarding the native or earliest known population of a region; a native.
- an associate of every associated with native peoples of Australia. See Usage Note at indigenous.
- The flora and fauna native to a geographic area.
- the aborigines (which see); an aboriginal. Also known as aborigen, aborigin.
- an indigenous one who was born in a specific place
- a dark-skinned person in a race of individuals located in Australian Continent whenever Europeans appeared
Sentence for "aborigine"
- The term aborigine, of course, does…
Rhyme for "aborigine"
Hypernym for "aborigine"
Same Context for "aborigine"