- The study of emotional and psychological problems or maladaptive actions, or of psychological phenomena including desires, hypnotherapy, and altered states or degrees of consciousness.
- The educational study of individuals whoever emotional characteristics deviate through the norm, much like neuroses, psychoses, and problems
- an example of you having mental characteristics that deviate through the norm.
- the part of psychology focused on abnormal behavior
Definition for "abnormal psychology"
- The study of emotional and psychological problems or…
Hypernym for "abnormal psychology"