- A representative associated with the pope charged with important commissions in international nations, one of is own tasks being to create to a newly named cardinal his insignia of workplace.
- A representative associated with pope faced with crucial commissions in international nations, one of his responsibilities becoming to create to a newly known as cardinal their insignia of office.
- A papal envoy which carries insignia or gifts of honor to newly appointed cardinals or municipal dignitaries. Apostolic ablegates tend to be of higher ranking than those designated pontifical.
- Definition for "ablegate"
- Sentence for "ablegate"
- There stood the bureau's "ablegate," the…
- View More