- an incident utilized in some languages to point motion far from some thing, removal, split, source. It corresponds about into English prepositions "off", "from", "away from", and "concerning".
- the actual situation indicating the agent in passive phrases or perhaps the instrument or manner or host to the action described because of the verb
- Definition for "ablative case"
- an incident utilized in some languages to point…
- View More
- Hypernym for "ablative case"
- Cross Reference for "ablative case"
- Form for "ablative case"