- medical excision or amputation of a body component or muscle.
- The erosive processes where a glacier is paid off.
- Aerospace The dissipation of heat generated by atmospheric friction, especially in the atmospheric reentry of a spacecraft or missile, by means of a melting heat shield.
- Aerospace The reduction or elimination of heat-protective area material by aerodynamic friction, as from a heat shield.
- A carrying or removing; reduction.
- Wearing away; shallow waste.
- A carrying or taking away; elimination; suppression.
- In medication, the using from the human anatomy by mechanical method of any such thing upsetting, as a diseased limb, a tumor, a foreign human anatomy, pus, or excrement.
- In chem., the removal of whatever is completed or not any longer required.
- In geology, the wearing away or waste of a glacier by melting or evaporation.
- the erosive procedure that lowers how big glaciers
- surgical removal of a body part or muscle
- Definition for "ablation"
- medical excision or amputation of a body component…
- View More
- Sentence for "ablation"
- Radiofrequency ablation is a procedure in…
- View More
- Synonym for "ablation"
- Phrases for "ablation"
- Hypernym for "ablation"
- Same Context for "ablation"