- whatever abducts; an abducens.
- a tiny engine nerve providing the lateral rectus muscle tissue for the attention.
- what abducts; an abducens.
- a tiny motor neurological providing the horizontal rectus muscle mass associated with eye
- attracting from the midline of this human anatomy or from an adjacent part; -- particularly of muscle tissue.
- specially of muscle tissue; attracting from the midline of human body or from an adjacent component
- Drawing away; pulling apart.
Sentence for "abducent"
Synonym for "abducent"
Hypernym for "abducent"
Cross Reference for "abducent"