- A silver coin of Persia, through the sixteenth century, worth about twenty cents.
- A Persian device of fat, comparable to more or less 12.8 oz.
- An Afghan bronze coin from early 20th century, equivalent to four shahi.
- An unit of measurement for Afghan postage stamps.
- title of a silver money formerly present in Persia.
- The 20-copeck silver piece circulating in Russia, weighing about 61 grains, .500 fine, and really worth about 8½ cents.
- additionally written abassi, abassis.
- an ongoing, subsidiary money of Afghanistan, comparable to 2 sanars or dollars.
Sentence for "abbasi"
- Gregorian, p. 402, divides the Kabuli…
Rhyme for "abbasi"
Urban Dictionary for "abbasi"
- (Pronounced - a-bass-y) may be the…