- An articulation, particularly one that allows free motion when you look at the joint; a hinge joint.
- Articulation, often that style of articulation which acknowledges of no-cost movement in the combined; diarthrosis.
- In anatomy, a term occasionally useful for diarthrosis, also for synarthrosis. Also called dearticulation.
- dislocation of a joint
- Definition for "abarticulation"
- An articulation, particularly one that allows free motion…
- View More
- Synonym for "abarticulation"
- Hypernym for "abarticulation"
- Etymologically Related for "abarticulation"