- A fabric woven of the hair of camels or goats.
- A loose-fitting sleeveless apparel made from this textile, typically donned by Arabs.
- A coarse, frequently striped, fabric from the center east, woven from goat or camel-hair.
- An altazimuth useful for astronomy on either land or water.
- A coarse woolen things, woven of goats' or camels' or any other locks or wool in Syria, Arabia, and neighboring nations.
- An outer apparel manufactured from the above, simple in type, worn by the Arabs of the desert.
- A garment of comparable shape used in the towns, made from finer product.
- Also spelled abba.
- An altazimuth instrument, designed by Antoine d'Abbadie, for identifying latitude on land with no utilization of an artificial horizon.
- a loose sleeveless external apparel produced from aba fabric; worn by Arabs
- a fabric woven from goat tresses and camel hair
Sentence for "aba"
Hypernym for "aba"
Same Context for "aba"
Urban Dictionary for "aba"
- Abbreviation when it comes to American…