- always show pleasure, satisfaction, surprise, or great happiness.
- Indication of amazement or surprise or passion.
- sign of joyful enjoyment.
- sign of sympathy.
- Indication of mouth becoming opened wide.
- To express understanding.
- To exclaim in satisfaction, pleasure, surprise, or great joy: the group was oohing and aahing near the panda's enclosure.
- phrase of amazement or surprise or passion.
- phrase of happiness and/or enjoyment.
- The exclamation aah.
- to express or exclaim aah.
- express admiration and pleasure by uttering `ooh' or `aah'
Sentence for "aah"
Hypernym for "aah"
Etymologically Related for "aah"
Urban Dictionary for "aah"