- a part of a people indigenous to the Philippines and inhabiting Manila and its adjacent provinces.
- The Austronesian language of Tagalog which Filipino is situated.
- a part of this 2nd largest Filipino ethnic group.
- Any member of a specific tribe which can be among the leading & most civilized of those local associated with Philippine Islands.
- The language of the Tagalogs. It is one of the Malay family of languages and is very highly created family members.
- the language regarding the Tagalog on which Filipino is dependent
- a member of a people indigenous to the Philippines chiefly inhabiting main Luzon around and including Manila
- A language talked in Philippines, specifically, Metro Manila as well as its surrounding provinces including Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite, Batangas, Bataan, Rizal, Marinduque, Mindoro, and Quezon.
- Of or relating to the Tagalogs.
- Definition for "Tagalog"
- a part of a people indigenous to the…
- View More
- Sentence for "Tagalog"
- Phrases for "Tagalog"
- Hypernym for "Tagalog"
- Cross Reference for "Tagalog"
- Same Context for "Tagalog"
- Urban Dictionary for "Tagalog"
- Dialect inside Philippines - mainly a…
- View More