- alternate spelling of Tajik. (language)
- alternate spelling of Tajik. (some one from Tadzhikistan)
- an ethnic group (mainly Moslem) located in Tajikistan and neighboring regions of Uzbekistan and Afghanistan and China
- the Iranian language of this Tajik that's closely about Farsi; spoken in Iran and Tajikistan
- a landlocked mountainous republic in southeast central Asia into north of Afghanistan; previously an Asian soviet
- a native or inhabitant of Tajikistan and neighboring areas of Uzbekistan and Afghanistan and Asia
- Alternative spelling of Tajik.
- Definition for "Tadzhik"
- Sentence for "Tadzhik"
- Hypernym for "Tadzhik"