- Roman Mythology The child of Ceres which became the goddess for the underworld when Pluto transported the girl away and made the girl their wife.
- A genus of gastropods, typical associated with the household Proserpinidæ.
- goddess associated with the underworld; counterpart of Greek Persephone
- The old Roman goddess of springtime, queen of underworld, her Greek equivalent is Persephone.
- 26 Proserpina, the asteroid.
- Definition for "Proserpina"
- Roman Mythology The child of Ceres which became…
- View More
- Sentence for "Proserpina"
- Rhyme for "Proserpina"
- Hypernym for "Proserpina"