- A tall evergreen coniferous tree (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana) indigenous to southwest Oregon and northwest California, having drooping flattened limbs and contrary scalelike leaves with white markings.
- See Chamæcyparis, and ginger-pine (under pine).
- the wood associated with the Port Orford cedar tree
- big timber tree of western North America with trunk area diameter to 12 legs and height to 200 legs
- Definition for "Port Orford cedar"
- A tall evergreen coniferous tree (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana) indigenous…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Port Orford cedar"