- A city of severe southeast Tx on Sabine Lake close to the Louisiana border. Its an important deep-water interface connected by channel with all the gulf. Population: 55,700.
- a battle in Chino-Japanese War (1894); Japanese captured the port and fortifications from the Chinese
- a significant port town in northeastern Asia from the Liaodong Peninsula; today an integral part of Luda
- Definition for "Port Arthur"
- A city of severe southeast Tx on Sabine…
- View More
- Sentence for "Port Arthur"
- Hypernym for "Port Arthur"
- Urban Dictionary for "Port Arthur"