Definition for "Pollux"
Sentence for "Pollux"
Hypernym for "Pollux"
Cross Reference for "Pollux"
Variant for "Pollux"
Urban Dictionary for "Pollux"
- Greek Mythology among Dioscuri.
- Greek Mythology A bright star inside constellation Gemini.
- A fixed celebrity of the second magnitude, in the constellation Gemini. Cf. 3d castor.
- Identical To Pollucite.
- An orange star of magnitude 1.2 (β, Geminorum) in the head of the following twin.
- In meteorology See Castor and Pollux, 2.
- [lowercase] an unusual mineral found with castor (petalite) in the island of Elba, Italy.
- the brightest celebrity in Gemini; close to Castor
- among the Dioscuri, boy of Tyndarus and Leda, brother of Castor.
- A star inside constellation Gemini; beta (β) Geminorum.