- Statistics A probability distribution which arises when counting the sheer number of occurrences of an uncommon occasion in a lengthy group of trials.
- A limit associated with the binomial circulation for large variety of studies and a little probability of success.
- a theoretical circulation this is certainly a beneficial approximation on binomial circulation if the likelihood is small together with wide range of trials is large
- Definition for "Poisson distribution"
- Statistics A probability distribution which arises when counting…
- View More
- Hypernym for "Poisson distribution"