- A taxonomic order in the superorder Laurasiatheria — the odd-toed ungulates.
- A division of ungulate animals, including people with an odd wide range of toes, since the horse, tapir, and rhinoceros; -- in opposition to Artiodactyla.
- A suborder of Ungulata containing the odd-toed hoofed quadrupeds: distinguished from Artiodactyla.
- nonruminant ungulates: ponies; tapirs; rhinoceros; extinct forms
Sentence for "Perissodactyla"
- Perissodactyla and all the other orders…
Hypernym for "Perissodactyla"