- Pericles Died 429 B.C. Athenian leader noted for advancing democracy in Athens as well as for purchasing the building of the Parthenon.
- A Greek politician that lived during the ancient while the traditional times.
- A male offered name of mostly historical usage.
- Athenian statesman whose management added to Athens' political and cultural supremacy in Greece; he bought the building associated with Parthenon (passed away in 429 BC)
- Definition for "Pericles"
- Pericles Died 429 B.C. Athenian leader noted for…
- View More
- Sentence for "Pericles"
- Hypernym for "Pericles"
- Etymologically Related for "Pericles"
- Urban Dictionary for "Pericles"