- A proposed stock of united states Indian languages spoken in Pacific seaside places from California into British Columbia.
- a household of Amerindian language talked into the great interior valley of California
- an associate of a North United states Indian individuals speaking one of many Penutian languages
- A proposed grouping of language households that includes numerous Native US languages of western North America, predominantly talked in the past in Washington, Oregon, and Ca.
Definition for "Penutian"
- A proposed stock of united states Indian languages…
Sentence for "Penutian"