- A native or resident of Peking (Beijing).
- The Chinese dialect of Peking.
- some of a breed of tiny puppy developed in Asia, having a set nose, a long-haired layer, short bowed forelegs, and a tail that curls over its back.
- A small toy puppy from China.
- a Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a lengthy silky layer and wide flat muzzle
- a native or inhabitant of Beijing (formerly Peking)
Sentence for "Pekingese"
- Therefore, although the Lion Dog of…
Hypernym for "Pekingese"
Urban Dictionary for "Pekingese"