- a part for the Roman Catholic Missionary community of Saint Paul the Apostle, started in ny in 1858.
- Any member of different spiritual orders related to either associated with saints Paul of Thebes and Paul of Tarsus.
- a part regarding the Institute associated with Missionary Priests of St. Paul the Apostle, created in 1858 because of the Rev. I. T. Hecker of New York. The majority of the members had been previously Protestants.
- One of a body of Roman Catholic monks who profess to check out the exemplory instance of the apostle Paul, also referred to as Paulites or Hermits of St. Paul.
Sentence for "Paulist"
- The answer is, that the one…
- View More