- copper(II) acetoarsenite, a very toxic blue-green mixture utilized as a pigment, colorant, insecticide and rodenticide.
- a poisonous green dust, composed of a combination of a number of two fold salts for the acetate and arsenite of copper. It's found extremely substantial use as a pigment for wall paper, synthetic blossoms, etc., but especially as an exterminator of pests, due to the fact potato bug; -- labeled as also Schweinfurth green, imperial green, Vienna green, emerald qreen, and mitis green.
- See under Green, n.
- See green.
- a shade of green tinged with yellow
- a toxic double salt of copper arsenate and copper acetate
- Of a shade of pale green, originally created with Copper(II) acetoarsenite
Hypernym for "Paris green"
- View More