- A movement advocating the political and social union of Slavic nations and individuals.
- A movement targeted at uniting all of the Slavic peoples.
- A scheme or need to unite most of the Slavic events into one confederacy.
- the master plan of or a desire for a unity of civilization and literature among Slavic peoples.
- A scheme or movement for effecting the union of Slavic individuals in a confederation under the hegemony of Russia (or, as some propose, under the hegemony of a resuscitated Poland).
Sentence for "Pan-Slavism"
- I've long studied Pan-Turkism, which arose…