- an illness, happening chiefly in senior years, where the bones become distended and damaged, frequently leading to fracture or deformation.
- a type of cancer of the breast impacting the areola and nipple.
- A skin disease due to apocrine sweat glands.
- The bone infection osteitis deformans.
- Eczema concerning the breast, terminating in carcinoma.
- osteoarthritis and osteitis deformans.
- an illness of bone tissue happening at the center old and elderly; extortionate bone tissue destruction occasionally ultimately causing bone tissue pain and fractures and skeletal deformities
Hypernym for "Paget's disease"
Etymologically Related for "Paget's disease"