- A trademark employed for a film rating indicating that entry will likely to be issued to persons of centuries but that parental guidance is recommended in the case of kids.
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Papua brand new Guinea.
- Parental Guidance (used to rate movies which may be viewed by minors at their parents' discernment)
- Paying visitor.
- aim guard.
- An abbreviation found in the etymologies of the work with Portuguese.
- An abbreviation of last Grand Master.
- ideal for watching, reading, or listening, by minors.
Sentence for "PG"
Phrases for "PG"
Same Context for "PG"
Urban Dictionary for "PG"
- Parental advice in terms of movies.