- A native or resident of Oxford.
- a person who feels that Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford, typed the plays traditionally related to William Shakespeare of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- The Oxfordian age and/or system of rocks (chiefly coral-derived limestones) deposited during it.
- relating to or denoting the theory that Edward de Vere (1550–1604), Earl of Oxford, published the plays caused by William Shakespeare of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
- Relating to or denoting an age in the Upper Jurassic duration, enduring from about 157 to 155 million years ago. Also referred to as Corallian
Sentence for "Oxfordian"
- The Oxfordian theory has continued to…
- View More