- Greek Mythology A giant hunter, pursuer regarding the Pleiades and lover of Eos, killed by Artemis.
- A constellation in the celestial equator near Gemini and Taurus, containing the stars Betelgeuse and Rigel.
- a big and bright constellation regarding equator, amongst the performers Aldebaran and Sirius. It has a remarkable nebula noticeable to the naked eye.
- A constellation operating out of the southern hemisphere according to the ecliptic, but the equinoctial crosses it almost at the center.
- In entomology, a genus of cerambycid beetles, with two South American types, established by Guérin in 1843.
- a constellation on equator toward east of Taurus; contains Betelgeuse and Rigel
- (Greek mythology) a giant Boeotian hunter who pursued the Pleiades and was ultimately slain by Artemis; ended up being put in the sky as a constellation
- A giant-hunter, pursuer of the Pleiades and enthusiast of Eos, and killed by Artemis.
- A constellation in the celestial equator near to Gemini and Taurus, containing the performers Betelgeuse and Rigel.
- A male provided name of contemporary usage.
- Definition for "Orion"
- Greek Mythology A giant hunter, pursuer regarding the…
- View More
- Sentence for "Orion"
- And then another child goes missing…
- View More
- Synonym for "Orion"
- Phrases for "Orion"
- Rhyme for "Orion"
- Hypernym for "Orion"
- Urban Dictionary for "Orion"