Definition for "Olympian"
- Greek Mythology Of or regarding the better gods…
Sentence for "Olympian"
Quotes for "Olympian"
- "Parents, it seems, have an almost…"
Synonym for "Olympian"
Phrases for "Olympian"
Hypernym for "Olympian"
Cross Reference for "Olympian"
Equivalent for "Olympian"
Same Context for "Olympian"
Urban Dictionary for "Olympian"
- Greek Mythology Of or regarding the better gods and goddesses of the ancient greek language pantheon, whose abode had been Mount Olympus.
- Majestic in manner.
- better than mundane affairs.
- Surpassing all others in scope and effect: Olympian efforts were mounted to keep the city from going bankrupt.
- Of or concerning the Olympic Games.
- Of or concerning the area of Olympia in Greece or its inhabitants.
- Of or concerning the Greek gods; godlike, celestial.
- Aloof; remote and superior.
- Of or relating to Olympia or Mount Olympus.
- Of or pertaining the Olympic Games.
- Of or pertaining to Olympus, a mountain of Thessaly, fabled while the seat associated with the gods, or to Olympia, a little plain in Elis.
- regarding, characteristic of, or suitable for one of the gods on Olympus; grand, majestic, or aloof.
- of or related to the more gods of ancient Greece whose abode had been Mount Olympus
- far beyond understanding usual in magnitude or degree
- of this area of Olympia in Greece or its residents
- majestic in way or bearing; superior to mundane things
- Greek Mythology one of several 12 significant gods and goddesses inhabiting Mount Olympus.
- person who is more advanced than all others: an intellectual Olympian.
- A contestant in a choice of the ancient or perhaps the modern Olympic Games.
- A native or inhabitant for the region of Olympia in Greece.
- Any of the 12 principal gods of this Greek pantheon; Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Ares, Hermes, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Demeter, and Hades.
- Some Body from Olympia.
- An athlete competing within the Olympics.
- A dweller in Olympus; one of the twelve better gods of Greece—Zeus, Hera, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Ares, Aphrodite, Hephæstus, Hestia, Poseidon, and Demeter.
- an athlete who participates in Olympic games
- a classical Greek god after the overthrow of the Titans
- A god whom dwells on Olympus.
- An inhabitant of Olympia.
- An athlete who competes into the Olympics.