- a good, mannerism, or custom certain to or characteristic for the Occident.
- Scholarly knowledge of Occidental cultures, languages, and individuals.
- The habits, ways, peculiarities, etc., for the inhabitants of the Occident.
- the scholarly understanding of western countries and languages and individuals
- the standard or customs or mannerisms characteristic of Western civilizations
- Definition for "Occidentalism"
- a good, mannerism, or custom certain to or…
- View More
- Sentence for "Occidentalism"
- Hypernym for "Occidentalism"