- Of or concerning Nubia or its peoples, languages, or countries.
- Pertaining to Nubia, its people or its language.
- Of or pertaining to Nubia in Eastern Africa.
- A native or inhabitant of Nubia.
- any one of a group of closely associated Nilo-Saharan languages talked in the Sudan. Also referred to as Nuba.
- certainly one of a race inhabiting Nubia, of mixed descent.
- within the Nile valley, a negro slave: from the large numbers of slaves at once introduced from Nubia.
- a native or inhabitant of Nubia
- An inhabitant associated with the old Nubia or a person of Nubian descent.
- Of or regarding Nubia, an area of Africa, bordering on the Red Sea, and south of Egypt proper. Title is only geographic, Nubia never having been around as a distinct nation.
Sentence for "Nubian"
Phrases for "Nubian"
Hypernym for "Nubian"
Urban Dictionary for "Nubian"
- A formerly heterosexual girl who's now…