- The 7th thirty days of the season in Jewish calendar. See Table at calendar.
- the initial month of the Jewish ecclesiastical year, formerly responding to nearly on thirty days of April, now to March, associated with Christian calendar. See Abib.
- The month of Abib: so named because of the Jews following the Babylonian captivity. See Abib.
- the seventh thirty days associated with civil year; the initial month associated with ecclesiastic 12 months (in March and April)
- The 7th thirty days for the civil 12 months in the Jewish calendar, after Adar and before Iyar.
- Definition for "Nisan"
- The 7th thirty days of the season in…
- View More
- Sentence for "Nisan"
- Hypernym for "Nisan"
- Variant for "Nisan"