- Of or regarding the Nile or the Nile Valley.
- Of or regarding the individuals which speak Nilotic languages.
- Of or related to the Nile and/or those who live on its banks.
- Of or related to the Nilotic languages or the individuals who talk all of them.
- Of or pertaining to the lake Nile.
- of or concerning the Nile River and/or folks residing near it
- of or concerning or constituting the Nilotic band of languages
- a sizable set of Nilo-Saharan languages, spoken in southern Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and northern Tanzania and including Masai.
- a small grouping of languages spoken in areas of Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, and Tanzania.
- a small grouping of languages of East Africa from the Chari-Nile team
- Of or with respect to the lake Nile in Africa: because, Nilotic deposit; the Nilotic delta.
- In ethnology, denoting the eastern unit of Sudanese negroes.
Sentence for "Nilotic"
- T’Shael, a linguist by profession, might…
Hyponym for "Nilotic"
Hypernym for "Nilotic"