- A language family of sub-Saharan Africa spoken in inside from Nigeria to Kenya and including Kanuri, Nubian, and also the Nilotic languages.
- a family group of East African languages talked by Nilotic peoples from the Sahara south to Kenya and Tanzania
- an important language household spoken mostly along the Nile lake as well as in big areas of the Sahara.
- Definition for "Nilo-Saharan"
- A language family of sub-Saharan Africa spoken in…
- View More
- Sentence for "Nilo-Saharan"
- Hyponym for "Nilo-Saharan"
- Hypernym for "Nilo-Saharan"