- a part of a small grouping of individuals of south and southeast Africa, including the Swazi, Ndebele, Xhosa, and Zulu.
- the Bantu languages of the Nguni.
- a small grouping of south Bantu languages
- The selection of Southern African indigenous individuals comprising the Zulu, Xhosa and Swazi nations.
- The set of languages regarding the Nguni.
- Definition for "Nguni"
- a part of a small grouping of individuals…
- View More
- Sentence for "Nguni"
- Hyponym for "Nguni"
- Hypernym for "Nguni"