- for the Neptune of Greek mythology
- Of or with respect to Neptune, the 8th world regarding the Solar program
- Formed because of the activity of water
- related to the element neptunium
- Of or related to the ocean or ocean.
- Formed by-water or aqueous option.
- An inhabitant of this world Neptune.
- person who adopts the Neptunian concept.
- related to Neptune, the god of the ocean, or even the sea or sea itself.
- In geology, formed by water or perhaps in its presence.
Sentence for "Neptunian"
- The objects within the Kuiper belt,…
Equivalent for "Neptunian"
Same Context for "Neptunian"