- New Testament
- Northwest Territories
- Northern Territory, a federal area of Australia.
- Northwest Territories, a territory of Canada.
- East Nusa Tenggara, a province of Indonesia.
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) rule when it comes to Neutral Zone.
- a business worried to protect historical monuments and buildings and locations of historical interest or natural beauty; created in 1895 and supported by endowment and private registration
- Northern Territory (of Australian Continent)
- Northwest Territories (Canada)
- New-Testament (Bible)
- New Territories (of Hong Kong)
- next-door neighbor tone
Sentence for "NT"
Phrases for "NT"
Hypernym for "NT"
Same Context for "NT"
Urban Dictionary for "NT"
- Abbreviation discussing a 32-bit os created…