- A constellation in the polar region associated with the Southern Hemisphere near Apus and Carina.
- A genus of flies, or two-winged pests, established by Linnæus in 1763.
- [lowercase] A fly or some similar insect.
- The Fly, a name given to the constellation also called Apis, the Bee.
- kind genus regarding the Muscidae: houseflies
- a tiny constellation within the polar region regarding the southern hemisphere nearby the Southern Cross and Chamaeleon
- A taxonomic genus in the family members Muscini — like the housefly.
- An autumn constellation of south sky, believed to resemble a fly. It lies between your constellations of Carina and Apus.
- A genus of dipterous bugs, like the common house fly, and various allied species.
- a little constellation situated amongst the Southern Cross and also the Pole.
Sentence for "Musca"
- According to the report, the containers…
Hypernym for "Musca"
Cross Reference for "Musca"
Form for "Musca"