- Characteristic of Moorish art or architecture.
- Of or with respect to, or in the way in which or form of, the Moors; Moorish.
- relating to or feature for the Moors
- An ornament or a decoration in Moorish design.
- a method of design by way of flat habits, interlacings, simple scrolls, and the like, and often in crude shade or in little relief on metal-work, launched upon Moorish decoration.
- Additionally spelled Mauresque.
- Moorish; of Moorish design, or of design imitating Moorish work.
Sentence for "Moresque"
- Hispano-Moresque more technically classified the Big
Synonym for "Moresque"
Cross Reference for "Moresque"
Variant for "Moresque"