- Anthropology Of or relating to the Mongoloid racial unit. No longer in medical usage.
- Of or concerning the Mongolic language family.
- Mongolian (relating to Mongolia).
- See Mongolian.
- A major language family spoken primarily in Mongolia and environments.
- Of or related to the Mongols; Mongolian.
- a household of Altaic language spoken in Mongolia
- Definition for "Mongolic"
- Anthropology Of or relating to the Mongoloid racial…
- View More
- Sentence for "Mongolic"
- Hyponym for "Mongolic"
- Hypernym for "Mongolic"
- Variant for "Mongolic"