- A subfamily associated with the Austro-Asiatic language family members that includes Mon, Khmer, also languages of southeast Asia.
- a branch of this Austro-Asiatic languages
- along with the Munda part one of many two traditionally acknowledged main limbs of this Austro-Asiatic language family, which includes Mon, Khmer and Vietnamese
- the Proto-Mon-Khmer language
- Definition for "Mon-Khmer"
- A subfamily associated with the Austro-Asiatic language family…
- View More
- Sentence for "Mon-Khmer"
- Hyponym for "Mon-Khmer"
- Hypernym for "Mon-Khmer"