- Greek Mythology The goddess of memory, mother of this Muses.
- The goddess of memory and also the mother associated with the Muses.
- In Greek misconception, the goddess of memory, daughter of Uranus (paradise) and Ge (earth), and mommy, by Zeus, of Muses.
- [NL.] In entomology, a genus of hemipterous insects associated with the family members Fulgoridæ, divided from Flata by Stål in 1866 the Southern United states M. planiceps.
- (Greek mythology) the Titaness who was goddess of memory; mom associated with the Muses
- A Titan, the personification of memory, the child of Gaia and Uranus, and the mom of Muses by Zeus.
Sentence for "Mnemosyne"
- Peter J Evans' Mnemosyne's Kiss is…
Hypernym for "Mnemosyne"
Urban Dictionary for "Mnemosyne"