- A religious cult that worshiped Mithras, especially popular amonst the Roman military and a stronger competing to Christianity during the belated Roman Empire.
- The worship of Mithras.
- ancient Persian religion; well-known among Romans during first three hundreds of years a.d.
- An astrology-centric, middle-platonic secret cult associated with 1st-4th century Roman Empire that claimed having already been established by "Zoroaster".
- The ancient Persian faith which worshiped Mithra; it was popular among Romans during very first three hundreds of years a. d.
Sentence for "Mithraism"
Synonym for "Mithraism"
Hypernym for "Mithraism"
Urban Dictionary for "Mithraism"
- A religion which was practiced exclusively…